Benefits of Membership
- subscription to AAUW Outlook (national magazine) and
- The Cherokee Rose (state newsletter)
- member discounts
- networking with women who make a difference
- access to fellowships/grants/awards
- membership in the International Federation of University Women and the American Association of University Women on the local, state, and national level
Who Can Join?
AAUW is open to anyone holding an associate’s or higher degree from a regionally accredited college or university, or from a foreign institution recognized by the International Federation of University Women.
Student Affiliate Membership is available to those enrolled in an accredited two- or four-year educational institution.
How Can You Join?
Membership dues are $80.00 annually, and include national, state, and local affiliation.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR NEW VALDOSTA MEMBERS: $55.50 before March 15th.
To join or renew membership, complete and submit the Membership Application Form with your check or money order made out to: American Association of University Women. (Note: the membership dues amount on the form will be updated shortly; please use the amounts above.)
AAUW National Dues may be tax-deductible, please refer to the AAUW National Dues Fees Tax-Deductibility Schedule.
Mail checks to:
73 Candleglow Trail
Valdosta, GA 31602
Questions? Please use the Contact Us — Branch Leadership form.