Benefits of Membership
- Subscription to AAUW Outlook (national magazine) & The Cherokee Rose (state newsletter), and access to other books, publications, and educational materials
- Member discounts (Office Depot and Office Max, Target, HotelStom, Nationwide Insurance, and more)
- Impactful networking opportunities
- Access to fellowships/grants/awards & the Legal Advocacy Fund
- Membership in the International Federation of University Women and the American Association of University Women on the local, state, and national level
Who Can Join?
AAUW is open to anyone holding an associate’s (or equivalent, e.g. RN) or higher degree from a regionally accredited college or university, or from a foreign institution recognized by the International Federation of University Women.
Student Affiliate Membership is available to those enrolled in an accredited two- or four-year educational institution.
In principle and in practice, AAUW values and seeks a diverse membership. There shall be no barriers to full participation in this organization on the basis of gender, race, creed, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or class.
Make a Difference & Join or Renew Today!
Annual membership dues are $80, and include National ($49)*, State ($10), and Local ($21) affiliation. Branch membership runs July 1 – June 30.
SPECIAL Valdosta AAUW Limited-time OFFER!
NEW MEMBERS JOIN between January 1 – March 15 for ONLY $55.50!
Two easy ways to join or renew membership:
1) Online at the national AAUW site: Be sure to select Valdosta, GA Branch
2) Complete and submit the Membership Application Form with your check or money order made out to: American Association of University Women
73 Candleglow Trail
Valdosta, GA 31602
*AAUW National dues may be tax-deductible. Refer to the AAUW National Tax-Deductibility Schedule.
Questions? Contact Us — Branch Leadership form